Pittsburgh International Airport's terminal redesign plan was unveiled Wednesday, and is expected to be approved by the Allegheny County Airport Authority Board of Directors at a special noon meeting.
- Real Estate Experts Urge Caution When Working With 'We Buy Houses' Businesses
- Post-Gazette Appoints Keith Burris To Top Editor Position
- Jimmy Cvetic Dies: Local Icon Was A Poet, Retired Detective And Boxing Coach
- Jazzman Jeff Goldblum Embraces His First Loves In Soldout Homecoming 'Mildred Snitzer' Performances
- Ricky Burgess Faces Increasingly Crowded Election Field
Pittsburgh is known for its historically ethnic neighborhoods – such as the Italians of Bloomfield, or the Polish of Polish Hill, but one area of downtown has an ethnic history that is less apparent.