Halloween will offer a special treat for stargazers this year. For the first time since 1944, a full moon will be visible on October 31 in Pittsburgh and across all U.S. time zones, according to the Farmer’s Almanac . It will also be a Blue Moon, which happens when there are two full moons in one month. The first was on October 1.
- Allegheny County's Coronavirus Numbers Are 'Gloomy,' According To Health Department Director
- Pennsylvania Has Confirmed Its First COVID-19 Positive Cat
- They Wrote The Book On Pittsburgh's Iconic 'Squirrel Cage' Bar
- Racial Slur, Threats Mark Incident In Pittsburgh's Riverview Park
- Printing Error Sends Wrong Ballots To Nearly 29,000 Voters In Allegheny County
Brunot Island sits quietly in the Ohio River. Overgrown grass carpets the banks of the island and driftwood thuds against remnants of old steel slabs and “No Trespassing” signs. Electrical towers loom over the tallest trees, connected by dozens of wires.
- Erie Teacher Hopes To Topple Trump Ally In PA 16
- Trump Threatened To Withhold Aid From PA As The Coronavirus Surges. Here's What You Need To Know.
- Harassment, Anger, And Misinformation Plague PA County Officials Ahead Of 2020 Election
- People With Firearms At Polls Risk Facing Criminal Charges
- Some Counties To Delay Counting Mail-In Ballots